I’m trialing online classes using ZOOM. These FREE classes are about taking the time to connect to the body and make the changes that make us feel our best. If you are interested, fill out the form below and let’s enjoy a practice together.
*Please note all face to face classes are currently postponed due to government guidance.
Once you have booked what happens next?
Thank you for requesting the link for my online yoga practice.
In preparation here are a few things for you to check and think about before the class:
- Check you are able to open www.zoom.us on your phone, tablet, laptop etc..
- A message will be sent approx. 30 mins before the class begins with a link to the virtual meeting. Please click the link (or copy and paste to your browser) and follow the prompts from zoom.
- Due to new security settings from Zoom you shall be placed in a virtual meeting room awaiting entry by myself. The meeting will go live 10 minutes before start to give us time to get settled and give yourself time to adjust your settings. Don’t worry if you are a bit late, just remember to mute your microphone and join when you’re ready.
- I will mute everyone at the class start but your video will still broadcast to everyone unless you choose to turn your feed off (look for the video icon to adjust settings)
- I will end the meeting after the practice. If you have any feedback/issues please message me via email and I’ll get back to you.
As you create your personal space to practice in at home please ensure it is well lit and you have space in which to move freely. If you would like music for your practice, then there will be a link to my playlist created for this practice below the meeting link.
The advice online is the same as in the studio, nobody knows your body better than you so please listen to it. If the pose doesn’t feel right to you then it’s not right. You should always feel in control, challenged, perhaps even uncomfortable but never in pain. Take rest whenever you need and try to have some fun. Yoga is about feeling and doing our best.
With love & gratitude